My Cat Thinks He’s the Boss (And Honestly, He Might Be Right)

 If you think you own a cat, let me stop you right there. You don’t.

You are simply staff in your cat’s house.

My cat wakes up every morning with one goal:
cause chaos… politely.

At 5:00 AM, he sits on my chest and stares into my soul like,
“Human, it is time.”
Time for what? Breakfast? World domination? Emotional damage?
He never explains.

When I finally get up, he follows me to the kitchen and pretends he’s starving.
STARVING.
This is a cat who ate 12 minutes ago.

I give him food. He sniffs it. Walks away.
Comes back.
Sniffs again.
Looks at me like I cooked it wrong.

Sir, this is the same food you begged for.

My cat runs like an Olympic athlete at 2 AM, jumping off walls, sofas, and invisible enemies. During the day?
Sleep mode.
If sleeping was a job, he’d be CEO.

He ignores expensive toys but goes crazy for:

  • A cardboard box 📦

  • A plastic bag 🛍️

  • A random paper he found on the floor

I once bought him a fancy bed.
He sleeps in the box the bed came in.

And don’t get me started on his mood swings.
One minute:
“Pet me, love me, we are family.”
Next minute:
“DO NOT TOUCH ME OR FACE THE CLAW.”

Still, I love him.
Because when he curls up and purrs, all is forgiven.
Even the broken glass.
Even the scratched sofa.
Even the fact that I clearly live in his house.

Cats are weird.
Cats are funny.
Cats are tiny furry comedians who don’t pay rent.

And honestly… I wouldn’t have it any other way 😺❤️


Comments

Popular Posts